Justin Meadows is back again to help us get more technical (but not too technical) in our approach to creating a website.
If you’ve ever tried to create your own website you know it’s not easy, and you generally will spend more time doing things that don’t matter and neglecting the really important stuff. But how do you know what matters?
Justin breaks down the nitty-gritty in this episode…here’s what we discuss:
- why the messaging on your website is so important
- security of your website and how it can impact your SEO and wallet
- what a mobile responsive website can do for you
- CTA’s, in other words what is a call to action
Links and other stuff mentioned:
- Evergreen Profit (affiliate link)
- Google Mobile Friendly website test
- Google PageSpeed Insights test